OpenTrac™, a Northrop Grumman business unit,
offers Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software,
Supply Chain Management (SCM) software, and EDI Translation (eCommerce) service for steel,
aluminum, copper, or specialty metal manufacturers.
- On-demand Applications
- Manage Multiple Business Functions with One System
- Paperless Through Web Enabled Technology
- Real-time Information
- Transactional Driven
- Coordinate Supply Chains with One System
- 24/7/365 Support
- State-of-the-Art Security Measures
Looking for More?
OpenTrac Family of Products
- OpenTrac Director™ - A system developed specifically for the "process owner" including large manufacturing producers, Original Equipment Manufacturers or trading and distribution companies interested in managing their supply chain.
- OpenTrac Enterprise™ - A complete web-based ERP system developed to provide inventory management and tracking capabilities for large process manufacturing companies. It is designed to manage an operation more efficiently and increase the visibility of inventory throughout the supply chain.
- OpenTrac Manager Warehouse™ - An inventory management solution for commodity and bulk warehousing of simple and complex products. Is designed to provide transaction management capabilities for processors, service centers and warehouses, linking them to companies that supply and purchase their products and services.
- Opentrac Manager SteelPartner™ - A Web Portal Material Tracking System Capable Of Producing EDI and eCommerce Transactions.
- EDITs™ - Our Electronic Data Interchange and Translation / eCommunication Services.
- Industrial Partnering™ - Supply Chain Management Support Services for Producers, Processors, Distributors and Manufacturers.
- Information Partnering™ - Supply Chain Management Consulting Solutions to maximize efficiency and manage applications.
2015 Trade Shows
November 9th-12th 2015
FABTech Conference & Exposition
Chicago Finishing PavilionBOOTH# S5636
today to learn how our applications can give you the competitive edge you need to grow your business.